Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I see polka dots everywhere!




While browsing in many clothing department stores I have been seeing polkadots on everything from clothing to backpacks .Looks like polkadots are making a comeback for spring 2014 and while I don't usually like every trend that comes out, I have always had a soft spot for polkadots, It takes me back to my childhood, Im pretty sure we have all owned a polkadot item at some period in our lives. I personally recommend the black polkadots on white or the white polkadots on navy blue, If your trying to keep it classic. While the black polkadots on red looks fun, it can leave you looking like a lady bug or a spanish seƱorita. nothing is wrong with either, but if your thinking long term, which is the way you  should always think when buying a piece of clothing. If you already have polkadots in your closet, then lucky you! 

              The raincoat above is from             
               Target at $39.00



  

Backpack from target at $14.98 its on clearance! Oh target you have everything I love!

         Modcloth.com at $59.00

No comments:

Post a Comment